I’m Hilary, welcome aboard!
I am a qualified nutrition and lifestyle coach and I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your health goals. Are you looking to improve your overall wellness but aren’t sure where to start?
I will inspire, educate and support you to be the captain and take control of your health. We will create a positive and exciting nutrition and lifestyle plan that will fill you with enthusiasm to get started on your journey.
Online consultations mean no limits on geographical location and an experienced sailor is at your side to help you navigate your boat. I believe in empowering you to make effective changes to help you achieve your goals.
Send me a message and book a free 30 minutes consultation call at a time to suit you. Tell me about your current health situation, your goals and we will see if we can make a plan together.
What I Do
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
Tell me your goals and we will make a plan together to help you improve your health
Sailor, Stewardess and Chef: healthy, vegetarian/vegan/low-carb options
Menu plans, recipe ideas, travel tips, recommendations and more about me
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
Start your wellness journey!
There is never been a better time to prioritise your health. A personalised approach can be a recipe for success. Let me help you with:
- Improving your overall nutrition
- Transitioning to a plant-based diet
- Dietary Analysis
- Restaurant/yacht Menu Analysis
- Boosting energy
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Exercise and movement
- Bulk cooking
- Time management
- Menu Planning
- How to cater for different tastes
- How to provision a boat
- Goal setting
- Habit forming
Latest Blog Posts
- Life in Lockdown-BarcelonaSpain will start to move through a series of 4 phases before arriving at the so called ‘New Normality’. Some regions have moved from Phase 0 to Phase 1 this week but it looks like Barcelona isn’t ready. It confirmsContinue reading “Life in Lockdown-Barcelona”
- Cooking from ScratchI’m supposed to have gained extra time from confinement although to be honest it doesn’t really feel like it! Arranging work seems more time consuming than working but hopefully from next week I’ll have more English classes up and runningContinue reading “Cooking from Scratch”
- Preparing for an ocean passage or being confined at home?To be honest there are many similarities! At the moment the confinement is not so strict in Spain that we have to get into full boat provisioning mode. We often warn guests that there’s no shop in the middle ofContinue reading “Preparing for an ocean passage or being confined at home?”